SDCC General Meeting Agenda
Monday June 27, 2016 from 7:30 to 9:00pm
Ocean Park Volunteer Rescue Squad Hall
(parking in back, on side streets and across Shore Drive)
Special Presentations – Updates on projects and issues that impact Shore Drive residents will be discussed. Topics will include:
- Temporary Reroute of West Great Neck Road – When, Why and Impact
- Flag Poles – What happening and why.
- Parking on Shore Drive between North Great Neck Rd and State Park. What are the rules?
- Friends of Live Oaks (FOLO) Meeting Update – Top priorities and how the community can help.
- Shore Drive Speed Enforcement between North Great Neck Road and State Park – Why? and Results.
- Beach Event Houses – What has the Beaches and Waterways Commission been doing?
As always, SDCC meeting are open to all so bring a friend.