Are you concerned about flooding around your home? neighborhood? Shore Drive?
If so, then you won’t want to miss this presentation. The presentation is open to all, so bring your friends and neighbors.
SDCC General Meeting Presentation
Monday January 30, 2017 from 7:30 to 9:00pm
Ocean Park Volunteer Rescue Squad Hall
(parking in back, on side streets and across Shore Drive)
At this Monday’s Jan. 30th SDCC meeting, Mr. Mike Bumbaco, Project Manager with the City’s Public Works/Water Resources Department, will provide updates on the current storm water projects being worked in our area. He will also discuss additional plans that are in the design phase and could benefit from public input. The improvements could carry a price tag of $60+ million. Some of the topics to be covered will include:
- Sluice Gate installation in Cape Story and Lynnhaven Colony. How they operate and project timeline.
- Pump house upgrade at Poinciana in Cape Story
- Storm water improvements for areas north of Shore Drive
- Large collection pound for current treed area near Page Ave. and Shore Drive
- What types of systems could be used along Shore Drive, large pipes and pump stations or gravity drains?